We are delighted to publish our brief Annual Review, summarising the highlights from the 2020-21 academic year. Due to the COVID-related disruption to the academic year, it is shorter than in previous years. However, it still covers lots of exciting happenings in school, including:
- the continuation of our traditional celebration events – but virtually;
- charity drives and community initiatives;
- performing arts online concerts and shows;
- success for alumni, including professional footballer Reece James and television actor Taheen Modak;
- moving our outstanding extra-curricular offer online, with virtual trips, events and conferences;
- sports successes including rowing, cricket and the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award; and
- many more!
You can read the interactive version below.
Inside the interactive book, navigate using the arrows. If the embed isn’t working, view the full-screen version. If you’re on a mobile device, turn it sideways for best results.
View other years