2019-20 was a year like no other, as the COVID-19 pandemic hit the entire world and school was closed for a number of months. With this in mind, it’s fitting that the cover image above consists of some exemplar remote learning – from Rohan Senthil Kumar (left), Cymeon Shotter-Trottman (right top) and Larrel Walker (right bottom).
Due to the COVID-related disruption to the academic year, the magazine is shorter than in previous years. However, we still cover a lot of ground, including:
- celebrating student successes through events
- charity drives and community initiatives;
- performing arts concerts and shows;
- our outstanding extra-curricular opportunities, including trips, events and conferences;
- sports successes including rowing, cricket and the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award; and
- many more!
The magazine also details how students and staff showed immense resilience and hard work to persevere through education in the most extraordinary circumstances.
Click the box below to open the magazine in your browser.